Sunday, March 20, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Hey! Welcome to my new blog. I'll update this as often as I can! Basically, I wanted to create a blog so that the people in the US and other places who actually want to keep up with me can see what I'm up to. That said, I also made this blog for people who want to know what life in a place like Uganda is like not just for a teenage Third Culture Kid but for a Missionary Kid (believe me, there is a difference in how we view the world). Hopefully, I'll update it often enough that no one gets too bored. I'll put a link up on my facebook page when I update the blog, or you could just sign up for email updates!
If you want to actually get in touch you can search for Alyssa Fountain on Facebook, email alyssa@outpourings.net, or look at my parents blog: fountains@ucu.blogger.com.
Thanks for checking out the blog!
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment